5 Fun Photo Ideas to Show Off Your Engagement Ring
My favourite details to photograph are Engagement and Wedding rings. I have come up with 5 fun photo ideas to help you show off your engagement ring when announcing the big news to your friends and family! You can easily take these images with your iPhone and share them on Instagram or your favourite Social Media platform too! If you do use any on Instagram, be sure to tag your images to Emily_Exon_Photography or #ExonPhotoTips
- Why not keep it on your finger rather than taking it off? Here the Bride-to-be held up her ring in front of the camera and I focused on both the ring and her glowing smile!
- Take this one step further and get a friend to photograph you and your new Fiancé kissing in the background while hold your ring out! I love this image as it is both playful and romantic!
- Holding out your hand in front of your favourite landscape or the location where you got engaged is an awesome way to commemorate the moment!
- Showing off all the details is a nice way to showcase your ring. Make sure to do this on a plan and simple background so as not to take away from the ring and all it’s stunning details.
- Photograph your ring on a flower, perhaps the floral variety you love or that your fiancé gifted you at the time he popped the question!
I hope this was helpful! If you would like to see more photo tips let me know. And be sure to #ExonPhotoTips to share your Engagement Ring Photos! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!